Lot of people believe that wedding entertainment is all about booking a wedding DJ or live wedding bands but often fail to understand its impact on audience mind. Music can make or break your day. It’s not just playing music and dancing to the beats but also about creating perfect ambience for one’s memorable event of life.
Guests attending your reception must enjoy the mood of the party as well as the couples tying the knot must feel great when the ceremonies are taking place. Music is the only means to bring emotion and feel to such events. It is often seen that people spend money on live bands or DJ only to get disappointed after a not-so-great show.
Follow a few simple steps to check out whether the DJ or Band you are selecting is worth the money it charges or not:
- Choose a wedding DJ by taking referrals from reliable source. Check out the testimonials before making the final decisions. If recommendations are made by your friends or family, ask about their live experience with the DJ or band before hiring one.
- An experienced wedding band or DJ with good expertise is a guarantee for a successful party as they can easily go with the flow of the party and put things according the demand of the audience.
- Marriage is an occasion where family and friends come together to enjoy. A DJ or live band should be able to connect with the guests and interact with them, make them feel involved and get them to dance.
- Hire a professional live band or wedding DJ who can understand the kind of music you want for your event. Ask for a playlist of songs and add your preferred songs to the list as well. Make sure that it should have the ability to perform on audience request to make the event memorable.
- On the day of the event, allow the band or the DJ to set up their instruments 2 or 3 hours before as live music requires enough time for set up things for a smooth running of the event.
- If you are shooting your wedding video, a live band will surely enhance the video and putting music at the beginning of the DVD will surely make a great introduction to your wedding album.
You will find unlimited wedding songs list available on the web. Get ideas before making a final playlist and make your event a grand success.